Industry classification : Food
Search result 19result
Fukushima Cooperative Society of Technology Development for Wood
We are a cooperative society composed of companies from different industries, and we develop technologies on wood and wooden buildings to make effective use of trees brought by forest thinning both in Japan and worldwide. We glue and process such trees as well as small-diameter trees with extreme care to develop and deliver lumbers, which can be used for structural and decorative purposes upon construction. We also develop and install wooden benches and/or resting places to public facilities, offering users natural warmth of wood.
KORIYAMA SEIAN Inc.
* Production of bean paste and sweet bean paste
* Production of ingredients for sweets
* Production and sales of Japanese and Western-style confectionary
* Sales of sweets rich in local color
Horaiya Honten Co., Ltd.
Manufacturing and sales of koji rice malt products such as miso, amazake, seasoning for pickles etc
Manufacturing and sales of milk, processed milk, milk beverage, soft drink and fermented milk products
Ito Shokuhin Co., Ltd.
* Production of bean sprouts
* Manufacturing of precut vegetables for business use and retail sales
Manufacturing and sales of health food made mainly from Clausiliidae (aka Kannyabo) and mulberry leaves
Kannoya Co., Ltd
Our founder, Bunsuke Kanno, began producing yubeshi as “Kannoya” in 1860 (almost the end of the Edo period), and it became a famous local confectionary in Miharu, the region where we were founded. The taste of yubeshi has been loved by people throughout the eras, and it has now achieved one of the top famous confectionaries in Fukushima prefecture.
Korakuen Holdings Corporation
Listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, we operate a franchised chain of ramen noodle restaurants nationwide with traditional taste since we were founded in 1954. We offer you low-priced products through manufacturing and direct selling of ramen noodles and other food items, which we achieve with our own plants. We continue to endeavor our markets to operate 1000 chain restaurants in the future.
Sasanokawa Shuzo Inc.
We manufacture a wide range of alcohol beverages such as high-quality sake, alcohol beverages requested by people involved in regional development (liquor, shochu, spirits) etc. We are also the only manufacturer in Tohoku region that brews whiskey.
Niida Menhan Inc.
* Manufacturing and sales of ramen noodles and dumplings
* Development and manufacturing of our own original dumpling (e.g. products sold at farmers’ markets)
* Manufacturing of our own product Frozen Uncooked Dumpling for restaurants and/or grocery stores
Fukumameya Co., Ltd
* Manufacturing and sales of regional ekiben products (lunch boxes served in train stations)
* Food catering services for lunch meetings, ceremonial occasions etc
* Meal services for elementary and/or nursing schools
We produce delicious sweets with making the most of the original taste of ingredients.
Iijima Beikoku K.K.
Wholesale of rice, primary collection of rice, rice milling, selling, inspection of agricultural products, materials for rice confectionery, brewing materials, brewer's rice polishing, delivery of rice